Our team works openly and collaboratively with commercial and in-house legal teams, project site teams and consultants. Our expertise includes providing day to day contract administration and practical advice for the delivery phase for projects.
The Addisons’ construction team is highly experienced, responsive and dedicated with expertise in front-end drafting, dispute resolution and risk avoidance. Our practice includes preparation and negotiation of tender and contract documentation for all sectors of the construction industry, including mid-to-large scale property development (commercial, industrial, multi-storey residential, mixed-use, and shopping centre), airports, mining, ports, hotels, water, energy (wind and solar), transport and logistics and pipelines across Australia.
Our clients can enjoy a depth of experience both in front-end negotiation and disputes. We conduct all forms of dispute resolution in the property and construction industries, including security of payment adjudication, international and domestic arbitration, expert determination, mediation, negotiation and court litigation. Our leading partner is a Senior Adjudicator and our team frequently provides adjudication advice in all States and Territories.
- Adjudication Disputes under the Security of Payment for all States and Territories
- Bespoke construction agreements
- Construct only
- Construction management agreements
- Consultancy agreements (short and long form)
- Design and construct
- Dispute Resolution (including court, arbitration, expert determination and mediation)
- Early works
- End of trip facilities
- Engineering procurement construction (EPC or ‘Turnkey’)
- Letters of intent
- Minor works
- Payment Claim and Payment Schedule disputes under the Security of Payment Legislation
- Project delivery agreements
- Project management agreements
- Tender conditions
- Tripartite agreements or builder’s side deeds
Doyle's Guide – Leading Construction & Infrastructure Law Firms – NSW