Addisons Gambling Team is delighted to be hosting its annual Gambling Law Year in Review Webinar.
“Gambling Law Year in Review and What to Expect in 2022”
Please join us on Tuesday, 7 December 2021 at 9.00am (AEDT).
Interested in Expanding Your Gambling Business to the United States? – Learn More
- Marc Ellinger, Partner, Ellinger Law, USA (Moderator)
- Jeremy Kleiman, Member, Saiber NJ, USA,
- Andrew Hensher, Group General Counsel, Pointsbet
- Ashley Kerr, General Counsel, Playup
Update on Regulatory Changes involving Wagering – Hear from the Regulators
- Jamie Nettleton, Partner, Addisons (Moderator)
- Dion Jackomas, Manager, Policy and Legislation, Liquor & Gaming NSW
- Alastair Shields, Chair, NT Racing Commission
- Jason Whybrow, Director, Sports Wagering and Competition Manipulation, Sport Integrity Australia
- Comments from Chris Ryle, Chief Operating Officer of Australian Wagering Compliance
Privacy Reforms and Other Key Issues for the Gambling Sector in 2022
- Sam Gauci, Solicitor admitted in Malta, Addisons (Moderator)
- Donna Short, Partner, Addisons
- Cate Sendall, Special Counsel, Addisons
- Martin Williams, Contributing Editor for Asia at VIXIO GamblingCompliance
Proudly supported by the International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL).