Graduates are the lifeblood of our firm and we’re proud of our annual Addisons Graduate Program. Our Graduate Program will provide you with the hands-on experience, support and learning opportunities to embark on a rewarding and successful legal career in a professional environment.
As an Addisons Graduate, you will participate in a six-month program consisting of two rotations working closely with our partners and lawyers exposing you to a wide range of client matters, teams and different practice areas. At the conclusion of the Program, a permanent position will be offered, subject to successful completion of probation.
We are committed to bringing out the best in people by offering the tools to succeed through client exposure, high quality training and development and encouraging open communication between all levels.
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should:
- be a citizen of, or hold permanent residency in Australia or New Zealand;
- be in your final year of university studies (bachelor degree or higher); or
- have graduated in the last three years.
At Addisons, we look for:
- A team player who is eager to learn from and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- The mindset to treat each day as a learning opportunity.
Life at Addisons
Our culture is the legacy of our founders. We value each other and the culture we have created. Sharing our successes and celebrating with each other is incredibly important to nurture an inclusive and positive work environment.
Our core values of excellence, collaboration, respect and trust foster long-term partnerships with our clients to drive positive business outcomes with solutions underpinned by commercially-sound legal advice.
We enjoy social activities such as weekly drinks, monthly morning teas and casual dress every Friday.
Don’t just take it from us, hear from those who have completed the Graduate Program at Addisons.
How to apply
If you’re ready to learn, we’re ready to help you develop a successful career at Addisons.
Applications are open 1 – 31 July 2022. Please “Apply Now” and complete our online application form. You will be required to upload the following:
- Covering Letter addressing the Application Questionnaire, with clear headings for each question (max 2 pages)
- Your Resume
- Academic Record/University Transcript. If you are in your final year please upload your latest unofficial transcript.
All requested documents must be uploaded to the online application form and submitted before the closing date and time. Any documents not supplied may result in your application being withdrawn from the recruitment process.
We look forward to receiving your application. Applications close at 5:00 pm on Sunday, 31 July 2022.
Please include answers to these questions, within your application Covering Letter.
- When are you scheduled to complete your university studies?
- When are you looking to commence your Practical Legal Training (PLT) program? Alternatively, confirm your PLT completion date.
- What are you hoping to gain from the Addisons Graduate Program?