Addisons currently has an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, experienced and passionate 2-10 Year PQE Property Lawyer to join our growing Property team. This is a fantastic hands-on role with ongoing learning and development and progression opportunities from award winning senior practitioners who are widely recognised in their field, within a supportive and collaborative team.
You will also have the opportunity to work on diverse and interesting property law matters for large institutional clients, large private client groups and high net worth individuals, including large-scale real estate developers, construction companies, mezzanine and private lenders, hotel and serviced apartment operators and medium to large businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting and working with partners and lawyers in the team in meeting clients’ objectives and deadlines
- Advising on all areas of property law
- Assisting in the review, preparation and negotiation of complex real estate documentation, including acquisition and divestment documents, joint ventures, project delivery agreements, options, leases, easements, shared title documentation and finance documents
- Performing due diligence and title reports on site acquisition matters
- Managing large scale off the plan developments
To be considered for the role, you will have a depth of experience and skill that includes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience
- A strong academic transcript
- Experience in all areas of property law including complex real estate acquisition transactions
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
- Experience meeting deadlines and handling highly confidential information
Addisons is a well-established Australian law firm based in Sydney. We deliver commercially sound legal solutions of the highest standard to clients globally.
With expertise in 20 areas of legal practice, Addisons is driven to provide bespoke legal solutions for our Australian and international clients, as well as support our community through pro bono work.
Our core values of Excellence, Collaboration, Respect and Trust foster long-term partnerships with our clients and our people.
Working at Addisons
Addisons is committed to bringing out the best in our people. We invest in you to succeed through client exposure, high quality training and development and encourage open communication.
Addisons attracts the very best people with outstanding levels of talent, character and work ethic. We value each other and the unique culture we have created, with an inclusive, diverse and positive work environment which includes social activities, morning teas, drinks, and casual dress every Friday.