When it comes to advising clients in the water sector, we deliver expertise and industry knowledge gained from years of experience in managing a variety of legal issues for key water sector players.
We help our clients achieve their business objectives while explaining the legal issues in language they can understand.
Our lawyers have a clear and up-to-date understanding of Commonwealth and state government water policies, the overarching trends in the water sector, and the political, economic, social and legal environments in which the sector operates. We appreciate the emerging challenges and identify the legal opportunities and risks in a changing market and regulatory environment.
Our wealth of experience makes us the lawyers of choice, having advised on water industry issues over many years for a broad range of government, public and private clients.
- Commercial/customer contracts for the water industry
- Environment and planning
- Infrastructure and major projects
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Regulated water charges
- Regulatory investigations
- Water licensing, approvals and compliance
- Water markets and trading
- Water policy, law and regulation