Our clients benefit not only from our expert knowledge of the law and regulation in this area, but also our good working relationships with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Our equity capital markets team are experts in navigating the complex legal and regulatory frameworks that apply to capital markets transactions. We assist companies of varying sizes and in a diverse range of industries, as well as major shareholders and underwriters on the full range of equity transactions, including initial public offerings (IPOs) and secondary fundraisings.
Capital markets transactions often involve a team of other advisers. Our approach is to work collaboratively and proactively with our clients and their other advisers, including investment banks and accountants. This approach, combined with our legal expertise and ability to provide innovative solutions, are keys to our success in supporting our clients to achieve their commercial objectives within the required timeframes.
- Advice on ASX Listing Rules, National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSX) Listing Rules and the Corporations Act
- Advising underwriters and lead managers
- Backdoor listings
- Corporate governance advice
- Executive and employee incentive schemes, including share, option and performance rights plans
- IPOs and pre-IPO fundraising
- Public and private capital raisings
- Secondary securities offerings, including placements, rights issues, accelerated entitlement offers, share purchase plans and dividend reinvestment plans
- Startup and venture capital funding
- Structuring of securities issues