From establishing business basics, intellectual property registrations, structuring data transactions, cyber security strategies and fundraising support to mergers and acquisitions advice, Addisons provides right-sized legal advice that drives commercial outcomes.
At Addisons, we work collaboratively with our clients at the cutting edge of emerging digital technologies, helping them to develop exciting new products and services while managing the risks associated with the complex digital environment.
Addisons’ specialist lawyers regularly advise major international and Australian corporate clients, along with early-stage startups and emerging technology and data-driven businesses, on navigating the digital landscape.
Our multidisciplinary team provides timely, practical and direct advice, empowering clients to navigate the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Advertising and marketing laws
- Commercial contracts including SaaS and PaaS contracts and consumer terms of service
- Consumer protection and fair trading laws
- Cyber health checks – holistic and multi disciplinary, leveraging our strategic alliances with other experts
- Designing governance and compliance systems, including data governance
- Data transactions
- Employment law, including contractor arrangements and employee incentive schemes
- Laws relating to online payment mechanisms
- Privacy compliance advice, privacy policies and consent documents
- Privacy impact assessments
- Responding to data breaches and other cyber incidents
- Software development and licensing
- Technology and cloud infrastructure projects
- Trade mark and copyright protection laws
- Taxation laws for online sales
Doyles Guide - Leading Technology, Media & Telecommunications Law Firms – NSW, 2021