As part of a multijurisdictional team we efficiently manage and execute complex cross-border transactions by seamlessly bringing together high quality advice across jurisdictions within short timeframes.
Our cross-border transactions team consists of Mergers and Acquisitions specialists who assist overseas clients with structuring and implementing their investments in Australia, from market entry to acquisitions and ultimately exit. We also advise our Australian clients on their offshore transactions.
Our lawyers come from diverse cultural backgrounds, are often multilingual and have gained insightful experience working abroad which helps to demystify cultural differences and provide our clients with a clear understanding of the legal and commercial implications of their cross-border activities.
We have established strong and reliable working relationships with leading independent law firms across Asia, Europe and the Americas. Our lawyers are commercially minded and deal-experienced which is essential in understanding customary processes, avoiding pitfalls and seizing opportunities to ensure a successful outcome for our clients.
- Australia’s foreign investment regime and liaising with the Foreign Investment Review Board
- Equity capital markets transactions
- Financing transactions
- Legal due diligence investigations across multiple jurisdictions
- Liaising with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Mergers and acquisitions (public and private), joint ventures, demergers and corporate re-organisations
- Post-merger integration process
- Private equity deals and leveraged buy-outs
- Real estate transactions
- Transaction documents
- Transaction structuring advice