The Addisons Gambling Team was delighted to host this online gambling regulation in Australia and overseas webinar as part of the Addisons “Gambling Law Year in Review and What to Expect in 2021” webinar on 2 December 2020.
In this panel, we discuss the current regulatory regime relating to online gambling in Australia and overseas (with a focus on the United States and Europe), as well as the regulatory developments that have occurred in 2020 (noting the impact of COVID-19) and are likely to occur in 2021.
“…So, I think licensing is certainly something that has been an eye opener, especially for an Australian-based business looking to move into the US.”Andrew Hensher, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary, PointsBet
- Jeanette Knowler, Manager, Interactive Gambling Team, ACMA
- Andrew Hensher, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary, PointsBet
- Samuel Gauci, Solicitor, Addisons
- Shanna Protic Dib, Solicitor, Addisons
To view the other panels from this event, please click below;
- Online Wagering Regulation Panel
- NSW Casino Inquiry and What it Means for Regulation of the Gambling Sector Panel
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
© ADDISONS. No part of this document may in any form or by any means be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent.
This document is for general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice.