Direct Selling Australia hosted a Legal and Regulatory Webinar on 22 October 2020.
Their presentation addressed the following:
- How to identify unfair contract terms
- Steps to make unfair contract terms fair and enforceable
- New disclosure obligations in the NSW Fair Trading Act, concerning:
- Substantially prejudicial terms
- Financial interests of intermediaries
…………relating to consumer contracts
The webinar was not recorded, however the Addisons slides are now available to download.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
© ADDISONS. No part of this document may in any form or by any means be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without prior written consent. This document is for general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice.