Addisons Gambling Law Team is delighted to host its annual Gambling Law Webinar “Gambling Law Year in Review & What to Expect in 2024” on Wednesday, 6 December 2023.
The webinar will include sessions on:
Cashless Gaming – Regulatory Issues to Look Out For
Responsible Gambling and Advertising Measures – Update, Recent Insights, and Potential Changes in 2024
- Philip Timney – Executive Director Liquor, Racing & Gaming, Licensing NT
- Quirino Mancini – Partner, Tonucci & Partners (Italy), and International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL) President
- Nathan Hinde – Head of Legal, Compliance & Stakeholder Relations Australia, Pointsbet
Gambling Sector Investments – How to Navigate Successfully
- Dave Robin – Co-founder, Dabble Sports
- Andy Orbach – Gaming Analyst, Taylor Collison
- Davis Caitlin – Co-founder, Discerning Capital, Las Vegas US
Follow the Addisons Gambling Law LinkedIn page for further updates and details.
Proudly supported by the International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL).