Addisons Gambling Team is delighted to be hosting its annual Gambling Law Year in Review Webinar “Gambling Law Year in Review & What to Expect in 2023”.
We will be joined by local and international industry experts to provide an online gambling regulatory overview and discuss the Australian regulatory landscape and emerging challenges in customer risk from AML and responsible gambling perspectives.
Please join us on Wednesday, 7 December 2022 at 9.00am (AEDT).
The webinar will include sessions on:
- Online gambling regulatory overview, including a United States update and the Interaction between gambling regulation and esports, NFTs, and crypto in India, Malta, and Australia
- Marc Ellinger – Partner, Ellinger and Associates, LLC and President of IMGL
- Ranjana Adhikari – Partner, INDUSLAW
- Samuel Gauci – Solicitor (admitted in Malta), Addisons
- The Australian regulatory landscape following the casino inquiries
- Shanna Protic Dib – Senior Associate, Addisons
- Donald Carducci – Executive Director, Equity Research Analyst (Gaming), J.P. Morgan
- Michael Sarquis – former CEO of the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
- Emerging challenges in customer risk from AML and responsible gambling perspectives
- Michiel Brodie – Consultant, Addisons
- Dini Soulio – Commissioner, Consumer & Business Services
Follow the Addisons Gambling Law LinkedIn page for further updates and details.
Proudly supported by the International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL).