The 2021 listings detail solicitors practising in intellectual property matters in the Australian legal market who were identified by clients and peers for their knowledge and expertise in the area.
Partner, Justine Munsie has been recognised for Leading Intellectual Property Lawyers – Australia, 2021.
In addition Addisons has been recognised by Doyles Guide as:
- Leading Contentious Intellectual Property Law Firms NSW 2021
- Partner, Justine Munsie has been recognised for Contentious Intellectual Property – NSW and
- Partner, Karen Anne Hayne has been recognised for Contentious Intellectual Property – NSW.
Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers details solicitors practising in contentious intellectual property, patent, trademark and copyright litigation matters.
Addisons has also been recognised by Doyles Guide as:
- Leading Non-Contentious Intellectual Property Law Firms – NSW, 2021
- Partner, Donna Short has been recognised for Non-Contentious Intellectual Property – NSW.
The 2021 listing of Leading New South Wales Non-Contentious Intellectual Property Lawyers details solicitors practising in portfolio management, non-contentious intellectual property and commercialisation matters in the NSW legal market.
Congratulations to Addisons’ Intellectual Property team for their recognition in Doyles.
Justine Munsie was also recognised in 2021 Doyles Guide for Leading Technology, Media & Telecommunications Lawyers – NSW, 2021 today.
The rankings follow last month’s recognition by Doyles Guide for Environment and Planning Lawyers Harshane Kahagalle, Penny Murray and Helen Macfarlane.